Pterodactyls Flying Dinosaur Low Poly low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Pterodactyl was a pterosaur, a type of flying reptile. It was not a dinosaur, though it lived during the same period. Pterodactyl lived during the Late Jurassic and resided in Africa and Europe.
Probably the most well-known flying dinosaur, the Pterodactyl is not actually a dinosaur at all, but a pterosaur! Pterosaurs were airborne reptiles of the Late Jurassic period, and they are frequently associated with dinosaurs in the popular imagination. It soared through the pre-historic skies of what is now Europe and northern Africa.
This product is optimized model with superb texturing to give realistic and faster rendering. This product comes with superb quality and Perfect model for game and visualization. Give superb look and feel in gaming engine. Neat and clean polygons and every edge have to mean.
Real world accurate model. Correctly scale modeled to represent precisely like in real world.
In this product, all objects are ERROR-FREE. All LEGAL Geometry.
Subdivisions not required for this product.
– Perfect for Architectural, Product visualization, Game Engine and VR (Virtual Reality)
– No Plugin Needed
– Light setup not included
– Real world scaled model with Inches unit setup
– Make scene optimized and extreme light. Reduce render time
– Easy to use & tweak. Just drop model into your scene and start rendering and visualizing
– All textures path are stripped for no Error or Assets Missing. All textures and materials are included and assigned
– Well organized Model Name, Material name, Layers, Reset X Formed
– Materials, Textures, Objects are clearly named in English.
– This product contains 1 separate object
– Quad/Tris Polygon
– 1 Textures used 512×512
– 1 Material
Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2011 with Scanline
Inside the Package: (ZIP File)
– 3Ds Max (2011) Scanline
– OBJ Format file
– FBX Format file
– 3D Studio File
– Texture Map